1. Which of following statements is not true for Jawaharlal Nehru?
Question Asked : Uttarakhand PCS (Mains) 2006
2. Against which colonial power freedom struggle had to be continued in India even after 15 August, 1947?
Question Asked : Uttarakhand Lower Sub. (Pre) 2010
3. Which part of India remained under Portuguese control after 15th August, 1947?
Question Asked : MPPCS (Pre) 2010
4. The year of Bengal Famine in which millions of people died is
Question Asked : UP Lower Sub. (Pre) 2013
5. What was the common relationship between Katherine Mayo, Aldous Huxley, Charles Andrews and William Digby?
Question Asked : 56th to 59th BPSC (Pre) 2015
6. During the colonial period in India, what was the purpose of the Whitley Commission?
Question Asked : IAS (Pre) 2003
7. Who among the following was the author of the official history of Congress?
Question Asked : Uttarakhand PCS (Pre) 2002
8. The tomb of Kasturba Gandhi is situated in the premises of
Question Asked : UPPCS (Spl) (Mains) 2008
9. The Samadhis of Kasturba and Mahadev Desai are situated in the premises of
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2011
10. Jagat Narayan Lal was sent to
Question Asked : 45th BPSC (Pre) 2001