1. Which of the following session of the Indian National Congress, Gandhi said, ‘Gandhi may die, but Gandhism will remain forever”?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 2008, (Pre) 2013
2. Which one of the following was favoured by Nehru but not favoured by Gandhi?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 2006
3. The first Communist State Government in Kerala was formed in
Question Asked : UPRO/ARO (Mains) 2014
4. The first communist Government of India was established in the province of
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 2010
5. The first Industrial Policy of independent India was announced in the year of
Question Asked : UPPCS (Spl) (Pre) 2008
6. Name the Deoband scholar who played a significant role in the freedom movement
Question Asked : 47th BPSC (Pre) 2005
7. The practice of indirect election in India was launched in which of the following year?
Question Asked : UP Lower Sub. (Pre) 2009
8. Who was the first Indian selected as a member of the British Parliament?
Question Asked : Jharkhand PCS (Pre) 2013
9. The first Indian to contest election to the British House of Commons was
Question Asked : Uttarakhand PCS (Pre) 2005, UPPCS (Pre) 2004
10. Which one of the following was not a dominant caste in Bihar during the pre-independent period?
Question Asked : 46th BPSC (Pre) 2004