51. Which of the text from following exclusively deals with Indian architecture?
(C) Vishvakarmiya Shilp ✔
52. What was the original word used in Republic of Plato for Imitation?
(D) Mimesis ✔
53. Which colour model is named as subtractive colour model?
(A) RGB colour model
(B) Index colour model
(C) CMYK colour model ✔
(D) HSL colour model
54. Device that breaks the original continuous tone image into patterns of dots :
(A) Quarter tone
(B) Acetate screen with criss cross lines
(D) Half tone ✔
55. Malar artist are known for their :
(A) Wood carving
(C) Metal casting ✔
(D) Iron work
56. Of the following with from whom the work of Meera Mukherjee is inspired?
(A) Ghadva Artist ✔
(B) Bhareva Artist
(C) Jhara Artist
(D) Bell metal Artist
57. In silk printing what makes the surface photosensitive?
(A) Potassium Permanganate
(B) Potassium Dichromate ✔
(C) Sodium Hydrochloride
(D) Nitric Acid
58. Amongst following who is not a print maker?
(B) William Blake
(C) Pablo Picasso
(D) Theodore Gericault ✔
59. Bolting cloth is used in which printing process?
(C) Wood cut
(D) Silk-screen printing ✔
60. First mechanical printing in India was brought by the :
(D) Portuguese ✔
61. Which artist was a signatory of the declaration of independence and designed the American flag?
(A) Francis Hopkinson ✔
(B) J. M. Flagg
(C) Paul Rand
(D) Saul Bass
62. Advertising built around “impulse” purchase utilizing display at the place where payment is made :
(A) Point of purchase ✔
(C) Out of home
63. The pylons attached to the mosques are found at :
(A) Attala Masjid, Jaunpur ✔
(B) Babri Masjid, Panipat
(C) Jami Masjid, Delhi
(D) Jami Masjid, Dhar
64. Among the following, who is not a Spanish painter?
(A) Jusepe de Ribera
(B) Francisco de Zurbaran
(C) Diego de Velazquez ✔
(D) Fillipo Juvarra
65. Which movement asserts the “Utopian” definition: The building of future?
(B) De Stijl
(C) Art Nouveau
(D) Bauhaus ✔
66. The patriotic “Mile sur mera tumhara”, aired on Indian television in 1998, was composed for :
(A) Cancer patients’ association
(B) Indian Army
(C) National Literacy Mission of India ✔
(D) Incredible India
67. Umberto Boccionni’s “Development of a bottle in space” is a sculpture that belongs to :
(C) Futurism ✔
68. Mallet is made of which material?
(B) Wood ✔
69. Fauvism draws inspiration from :
(A) Gothic Stained Glass
(B) Mosaics from Byzantium
(C) Folk paintings from Tahiti
(D) Byzantine Stained Glass ✔
70. Theodore Gericault was a famous European painter. He represented to which art movement?
(C) Romanticism ✔
71. Why is grease added to the ground in printmaking?
(A) It is a lubricant.
(B) It produces soft-ground.
(C) It produces a transparent base.
(D) It is a component of tusche. ✔
72. Where was printing technique first evolved?
(C) China ✔
73. The font “Helvetica” was developed in 1957 by Swiss designers :
(A) Max Miedinger with Edward Hoffman ✔
(B) Paul Rand with Saul Bass
(C) Piyush Pandey with Prasoon Joshi
(D) Piet Mondrian with Peter Max
74. Which poster-artist is associated with “Art Nouveau”?
(A) Alphonse Mucha ✔
(B) Ian Lenica
(C) Pierre Bonnard
(D) Peter Max
75. Which movement of modern European painting is represented by Oskar Kokoschka?
(B) Expressionism ✔
(D) Abstract Expressionism