Jainism and Buddhism Quiz: Here we have provided Ancient History quizzes based on the Jainism and Buddhism topic, one of the most asked topics of History in IAS Prelims Exam and SSC CGL.
1. With which of the following is the classic “Jivaka Chintamani” in Tamil associated? [SSC CGL 2002]
2. Which among the following is the sacred book of the Buddhists? [SSC CGL 2005]
3. Which of the following is not one of the animals carved on the Sarnath Pillar? [SSC Investigator 2010]
4. Who was the mother of Mahavira? [SSC Combined Matric Level 1999]
5. Which of the following is not the “Tri Ratna” of Jainism? [SSC CISF Cont. GD 2011]
6. What is ‘Milind Panho’? [SSC MTS 2013]
7. Which one of the following is not a sect of Buddhism? [SSC CGL 2013]
8. With which religion is Kaivalya associated? [SSC CGL Tier-I 2016]
9. To which Ganarajya Gautam Buddha belonged? [SSC CGL Tier-I 2016]
10. Who was the founder of Jainism in India? [SSC CHSL 2014]
11. Which of the following is Parinirvana place of Mahavira? [SSC CHSL 2015]
12. The language in which Buddha preached?
13. From which monument, Gautama Buddha propagated his divine knowledge of Buddhism to the world?
14. Where did Lord Buddha breathe his last? [SSC CGL 2002]
15. Who propounded the ‘Eight-Fold Path’ for the end of misery of mankind? [SSC CGL 2005]
16. Which one of the following was the last Buddhist text produced In India? [SSC CPO SI 2011]
17. In which language were the Buddhist-texts ‘Pitakas’ composed? [SSC Combined Matric Level 2002]
18. Which of the Kushana ruler patronised Buddhism? [SSC CHSL LDC, DEO & PA/SA 2015]
19. In Buddhism, ‘Bull’ is related to what incident of Buddha’s life? [SSC tax asst. 2006]
20. “Desire is the cause of all sufferings”. Which religion promoted this? [SSC CHSL 2013]
आपने में से जवाब सही दिए है।