Fifa Awards are presented at the end of each FIFA World Cup final tournament. The number of awards is introduced to the players and teams which have distinguished themselves in various aspects of the game. Presently there are five post-tournament awards and one presented during the tournament.
1. The Golden Ball: It is given for best player. It was firstly awarded in 1982.
2. The Golden Boot: It is provided for a top goal scorer. It was firstly awarded in 1982.
3. The Golden Glove Award: It is given for best goalkeeper. It was firstly awarded in 1994.
4. The Best Young Player: It is provided for best player under 21 years of age at the start of the calendar year. It was first awarded in 2006.
5. FIFA Fair Play Trophy: It is given to the team that advanced to the second round with the best record of fair play. It was first awarded in 1970.
6. The Man of the Match Award: It is given for outstanding performance during each game of the tournament. It was first awarded in 2002.
Two other awards were given between 1994 and 2006 : (i) The Most Entertaining Team award, (ii) An All-Star Team
Men’s Player: Luka Modric
Women’s Player: Marta
Men’s Coach: Didier Deschamps
Women’s Coach: Reynald Pedros
Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois
Puskas Award: Mo Salah
Fan Award: Peru supporters
Fair Play Award: Lennart Thy
World11: David De Gea; Dani Alves, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane; Eden Hazard, N’Golo Kante, Luka Modric; Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi.