According to radiometric dating and other sources of evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. It is only planate where people live. It is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbour life. Its gravity interacts with other objects in space. The Sun and the Moon are the, its satellite. It revolves around the Sun in 365.26 days. This period of time is known as an Earth year.
Earth’s axis of rotation is tilted. This nature of earth produces seasons on Earth. The gravitational interaction between Earth and the Moon causes ocean tides, stabilizes Earth’s orientation on its axis, and gradually slows its rotation. This planate is the densest planet of the Solar System.
1. Earth is called fast-moving spacecraft.
2. The first photo of Earth from space has been taken in 1946.
3. The International Space Station (ISS) is a space station, or a habitable artificial satellite, in low Earth orbit.
4. The Great Wall is not the only man-made object visible from the space
5. It is the fifth biggest moon in the solar system.
Between 100 and 300 tons of small meteorites, mainly fragments of dust, enter the atmosphere every day. And each day, up to 4 billion meteoroids fall to Earth.
7. Earth is the third planate of the solar system regarding distance from the Sun.
8. After around 241,000 years from now, Nanga Parbat is the world’s highest mountain or the earth.
9. There are more lakes in Canada than countries on earth.
10. Asia Continent is covered 30% of the total earth land area, but represent 60% of the world’s population.