1. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report formed the basis of
Question Asked : Jharkhand PCS (Pre) 2011, 53rd to 55th BPSC (Pre) 2011
2. The declaration of reforms on August 20, 1917 is known as
Question Asked : Chhattisgarh PCS (Pre) 2011
3. The most short-lived of all of Britain’s constitutional experiments in India was
Question Asked : IAS (Pre) 1999
4. When were High Courts established in Bombay, Madras and Calcutta?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 2013, UPUDA/LDA (Spl) (Pre) 2010
5. To control the media in India, ‘Acts’ were passed in
Question Asked : 56th to 59th BPSC (Pre) 2015
6. Which of the following act empowered Indian legislative assembly to make discussions on a budget?
Question Asked : UPUDA/LDA (Pre) 2002
7. Which one of the following Acts empowered the Governor General of India to issue Ordinances
Question Asked : UPUDA/LDA (Pre) 2001, UPPCS (Pre) 1997
8. Which of the following Acts transferred the Government of India from East India Company to the Crown?
Question Asked : UPPSC (GIC) 2010, UPPCS (Mains) 2007
9. British East India Company lost the monopoly of Tea trade by
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 2015
10. Under which Act, Board of control was established
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2015