1. Who was the first Speaker to discard the official wig and presided over the house wearing the Gandhi cap?
Question Asked : MPPCS (Pre) 2010
2. Which two leaders visited India and served for social regeneration
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 1992
3. Who said, “Political Freedom is the life breath of a nation”?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2004
4. “The British Government is not responsible for the partition of India.” The above statement is attributed to
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2009
5. The Indian Famine Code, 1883 was prepared by
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2015
6. Which of the following famines of the 19th century in India has been described as ‘Sea of Calamity’?
Question Asked : UPRO/ARO (Mains) 2013
7. In Indian context, the attitude of ‘Paternalism in Governance’ is associated with
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2016
8. The Anglo-Afghan relations in the 19th century were influenced by the fear of whose expansion towards India?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Spl.) (Mains) 2004
9. Who amongst the following had called the Government of India Act, 1935 as the “Charter of Slavery”?
Question Asked : UPUDA/LDA (Spl.) (Pre) 2010
10. In which session, Indian National Congress had rejected Government of India Act, 1935?
Question Asked : UPUDA/LDA (Pre) 2013