1. “Everything else can wait, but not agriculture.” The above statement is attributed to
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2006
2. Who of the following had written, “India’s salvation will not be achieved under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi”?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2014
3. Who said, “Freedom is almost within reach, we have to seize it?”
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2002, (Mains) 2004
4. Who gives the Slogan ‘Jai Jawan’, Jai Kisan’?
Question Asked : 38th BPSC (Pre) 1992
5. Which one of the following statements is not correct about Rabindranath Tagore?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2013
6. Who amongst the following had called Rabindra Nath Tagore as ‘the Great Sentinel’?
Question Asked : UPUDA/LDA (Mains) 2010
7. In which year Rabindranath Tagore died?
Question Asked : Uttarakhand PCS (Mains) 2006
8. Who among the following Indian is known as Gurudev?
Question Asked : 38th BPSC (Pre) 1992-93
9. Which death anniversary of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar will fall in 2016?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Mains) 2016
10. On which of the following date the maker of the constitution of India Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar had died?
Question Asked : UPPCS (Pre) 1990