NABARD ASSISTANT MANAGER EXAM., 2016
(Held on : 15-5-2016)
Computer Knowledge Solved Paper
1. Which of the following commands would you choose to move selected text from one place to another?
(A) Cut and paste (B) Drag and paste (C) Delete and paste (D) Copy and paste (E) Move and paste (Ans : D)
2. Descending order of data hierarchy in data management in computing is–
(A) Database - records - files - bytes - fields - bit (B) Database - file - record - fields - byte - bit
(C) Database - record - fields - file - bytes - bit (D) Database - fields - file - record - bit - bytes
(E) Database - file - record - fields - bit - bytes (Ans : B)
3. How to specify cell range from
A9 to A99 is Excel ? (A) (A9toA99) (B) (A9=A99) (C) (A9-A99)
(D) (A9;A99) (E) (A9,A99) (Ans : D)
4. Which of the following memories has the shortest access time?
(A) Cache Memory (B) Magnetic Bubble Memory (C) Magnetic Cone Memory
(D) RAM (E) None of the above (Ans : A)
5. What is the portion of RAM that a computer microprocessor can access more quickly than it can access regular RAM ?
(A) Cache (B) Processor (C) Memory Pool (D) Data Pool (E) Processor Pool (Ans : A)
6. The ability to perform 'what if?' analysis is key feature of which type of software?
(A) Desktop publishing program (B) Spreadsheet (C) Presentation (D) Word processor (E) Email program (Ans : B)
7. SQL stands for–
(A) Semi questioning language (B) Structured query language (C) Structured question language
(D) Sequential question language (E) Sequential query language (Ans : B)
8. VIRUS stands for–
(A) Vital information Resource Under Seizure (B) Vital information Resource Under Siege
(C) Vital Information Reason Under Siege (D) Vital Information Under System
(E) Virus Information Recourse Under Seige (Ans : B)
9. To move to the bottom of a document, press.
(A) Home key (B) End key (C) Ctrl + End (D) Insert key (E) Shift key (Ans : B)
10. Single-word reference to viruses, worms etc. is–
(A) killerware (B) harmware (C) phish (D) malware (E) virus (Ans : D)
11. The process of writing computer instructions in a programming language is known as–
(A) File (B) Processing (C) Coding (D) Folder (E) Testing (Ans : C)
12. If you copy and paste a file–
(A) The original file remains unchanged and a new file is created
(B) The file gets scanned
(C) The original file is removed and a new file is not created
(D) The original file remains unchanged and a new file is not created
(E) The original file is deleted and a new file is created (Ans : A)
13. What is the generation of the computers which are built with VLSI technology and microprocessor?
(A) First (B) Fourth (C) Third (D) Second (E) Other than those given as options (Ans : B)
14. A function inside another function in excel is called–
(A) Round function (B) Sum function (C) Nested function (D) Double function (E) Test function (Ans : C)
15. Which of the following best describes a private, company wide network, closed to public access?
(A) Intranet (B) Internet (C) Virtual Private Network (D) Cloud Computing (E) Extranet (Ans : C)
16. Which one of the following would not be considered as a form of secondary storage?
(A) hard disk (B) RAM (C) optical disk (D) floppy disk (E) flash drive (Ans : B)
17. In computing and electronic system, BCD is abbreviation of–
(A) Binary Coded Decimal (B) Bit Coded Digit (C) Byte Coded Digit (D) Bit Coded Decimal (E) Binary Coded Digit (Ans : A)
18. HTTP refers to–
(A) Home Text Transaction Protocol (B) Hyper Text Tie Protocol (C) Hyper Text Transmission Protocol
(D) Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (E) Home Text Transmission Protocol (Ans : D)
19. The term ………. designates equipment that might be added to a computer to enhance, its functionality.
(A) System device (B) Disk pack (C) Operating device (D) Digital device (E) Peripheral device (Ans : E)
20. A computer program that converts assembly language to machine language is–
(A) Assembler (B) Intersection (C) Comparator (D) Complicate (E) Converter (Ans : A)