1. Sampurna Gramin Rojgar Yojana has been launched from–
(A) April l , 2001 (B) Sept. 25, 2001
(C) Sept. 30, 2001 (D) No scheme of such title has yet launched
2. 13th Finance Commission was constituted under the Chairman-ship of–
(A) Y. S. P. Thorat (B) Vijai L. Kelkar
(C) T. S. Vijayan (D) Laxmi Narayan
3. The establishment of IORARC (Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional
Cooperation) was officially declared on–
(A) March 5, 1996 (B) March 5, 1997
(C) April 1, 1997 (D) August 15, 1947
4. Insider Trading is related to–
(A) Share Market (B) Horse racing
(C) Taxation (D) Public Expenditure
5. In Union Budget 2014-15 the investment limit under section 80 C of Income Tax
Act has been increased from Rs. 1.00 lakh to–
(A) Rs. 1.25 lakh (B) Rs. 1.50 lakh
(C) Rs. 2.00 lakh (D) No change
6. ‘Focus Product’ and ‘Focus Market’ are the two schemes introduced related to–
(A) Industrial Diversification (B) Technology Upgradation
(C) Export Promotion (D) Control of Inflation
7. As per Census 2011 data, which of the following State has the lowest literacy
in India ?
(A) Bihar (B) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Nagaland (D) Sikkim
8. SEBI has reduced the process duration time limit of ‘Right Issues’ from 109
(A) 89 days (B) 72 days
(C) 62 days (D) 43 days
9. ‘Open market operation’ is a part of–
(A) Income Policy (B) Fiscal Policy
(C) Credit Policy (D) Labour Policy
10. Government has announced an increase in MSP of Paddy for the Khariff 2014-15
(A) Rs. 50/ quintal (B) Rs. 75 / quintal
(C) Rs. 100 / quintal (D) No increase
11. ‘Food for Work Programme’ was renamed as–
(A) RLEGP (B) IRDP (C) NREP (D) MNP
12. The share of interest payment in an Indian rupee in Union Budget 2014-15 has
been placed at–
(A) 19 paise (B) 20 paise
(C) 21 paise (D) 22 paise
13. The revenue of custom duty goes to–
(A) Only to State (B) Only to Centre
(C) Both (A) and (B) (D) RBI
14. Loans provided by banks to farmers small traders come under the category of–
(A) Commercial Loans (B) Priority Sector Lending
(C) Non-profitable loan (D) Zero interest loan
15. According to the latest Global Financial Centres Index, in the list of
world’s leading financial centres, Mumbai has been placed at–
(A) 58th (B) 60th (C) 64th (D) 66th
16. Which agency/organisation is not related to U.N.O. ?
(A) Universal Postal Union (UPU)
(B) International Finance Corporation (IFC)
(C) World Meterological Organisation (WMO)
(D) International Confederation of Free Trade Union (ICFTU)
17. Which of the following is the highest export-oriented handicrafts (in value
terms) in Indian exports?
(A) Gem and ornaments (B) Leather goods
(C) Brass goods (D) Ivory goods
18. Which of the following markets are independently regulated by Forward Market
(A) Mutual Funds (B) Commodity Exchanges
(C) Stock Market (D) Foreign Exchange Markets
19. To which agency banks should consult to verify whether the property to be
mortgaged is free from all encumbrances?
(A) Company Law Board (B) Registrar of Companies
(C) RBI (D) Central Electronic Registry
20. Which institution provides long run finance to industries?
(A) UTI (B) LIC(C) GIC (D) All of these
21. Which Indian city has the highest population ?
(A) Kolkata (B) Mumbai (C) New Delhi (D) Chennai
22. In which state, Punjab National Bank has installed the first Biometric ATM?
(A) Rajasthan (B) Delhi (C) Haryana (D) Uttar Pradesh
23. Which neighbour country has objections on Indian Baglihar Hydroelectric
(A) Nepal (B) Bhutan (C) Bangladesh (D) Pakistan
24. Indian Planning Commission was constituted in–
(A) 1948 (B) 1949 (C) 1950 (D) 1951
25. Government has extended Mid-Day Meal Scheme to cover the students upto
(A) 6th (B) 7th (C) 8th (D) 10th
26. Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd. has been renamed as–
(A) Reliance Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (B) Tata Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
(C) Tata Communication Ltd. (D) Bharti Communication Ltd.
27. Total Fertility Rate (TFR) per woman for the year 2012 has been estimated
(A) 2.6 (B) 2.7 (C) 2.8 (D) 2.4
28. Which city has recently claimed the best city in the world title?
(A) London (B) Washington D.C.
(C) Tokyo (D) Chicago
29. The first woman chief of the State Bank of India is–
(A) Naina Lal Kidwai (B) Arundhati Bhattacharya
(C) Shikha Sharma (D) Shyamala Gopinath
30. Who is the Chairman of 7th Pay Commission recently appointed by the
(A) Ashok Kumar Mathur (B) Ashok Chawla
(C) Rohit Nandan (D) Kaushik Basu