1. The Oil Refinery established at Panipat belongs to–
(A) Public Sector (B) Private Sector
(C) Joint Sector (D) Cooperative Sector
2. Agriculture Ministry in its Fourth advance estimates for the year 2013-14 has
estimated total foodgrain production at–
(A) 264.77 million tonne (B) 258.32 million tonne
(C) 257.13 million tonne (D) 250.14 million tonne
3. Indian State having the lowest Infant Mortality Rate is–
(A) Maharashtra (B) Goa
(C) Gujarat (D) Kerala
4. ‘Smart Money’ is a term used for–
(A) Internet Banking (B) Credit Card
(C) Cash with Bank (D) Cash with Public
5. The objective of ‘Sangam Yojana’is–
(A) To make Ganga water pollution free
(B) To make Sangam region of Allahabad more attractive for tourists
(C) To ensure welfare of handicapped
(D) To unite various groups of Hindus
6. RBI decided to withdraw currency notes from the circulation which were
released prior to the year–
(A) 2003 (B) 2004 (C) 2005 (D) 2006
7. National Rural Development Institute is situated at–
(A) Shimla (B) Hyderabad
(C) Patna (D) New Delhi
8. Which of the following is not a ‘Maharatna’ status having company?
(A) Coal India Ltd. (B) SAIL
(C) ONGC (D) BHEL
9. What is MCX-SX ?
(A) A new bank III private sector
(C) Third on-line trading share market in India
(D) On-line trading market dealing only in gold
10. Which of the following year has been declared as ‘Water Conservation Year’
in India ?
(A) 2012 (B) 2013 (C) 2014 (D) 2015
11. In which state ‘Kanya Vidya–
dhan Yojana’ is operational?
(A) Uttar Pradesh (B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Rajasthan (D) Haryana
12. Government in November 2011 decided to raise the authorised capital of EXIM
Bank from the existing level of Rs. 2000 crore to–
(A) Rs. 3,000 crore (B) Rs. 5,000 crore
(C) Rs. 10,000 crore (D) Rs. 12,500 crore
13. SEBI has exempted the people of a State for mentioning PAN (Permanent
Account Number) while trading mutual funds. This State is–
(A) Sikkim (B) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Nagaland (D) Jammu & Kashmir
14. What is true for MSF in RBI’s Monetary Policy Review on June 3, 2014 ?
(A) Unchanged at 9% (B) Raised to 9%
(C) Curtailed to 9% (D) None of the above
15. National Rural Livelihood Mission is a new scheme, started in June 2011. It
was initiated from the city–
(A) Banswada (B) Nilokheri
(C) Jaitapur (D) Kottayam
16. Which sector contributes the highest share in Gross Domestic Savings?
(A) Domestic Sector (B) Public Sector
(C) Government Sector (D) Private Corporate Sector
17. What is OPEC?
(A) The latest space shuttle of USA
(B) The latest space drive of Russia
(C) Organisation of oil producing companies of India
(D) Organisation of oil exporting countries
18. In which state/country Kishan-gang Hydro Electric project is situated?
(A) Himachal Pradesh (B) Punjab
(C) Jammu and Kashmir (D) Nepal
19. What was the target set by the Ministry of Commerce for India’s merchandise
exports for the year 2013-14 ?
(A) $ 300 billion (B) $ 325 billion
(C) $ 350 billion (D) $ 400 billion
20. Who was the Chairman of the expert committee which suggested a formula on
‘Consumption Expenditure’ for identifying BPL families?
(A) Abhijit Sen (B) Suresh Tendulkar
(C) C. Rangrajan (D) Mihir Shah
21. What is ‘Dow Jones’ ?
(A) Share market index of New York exchange market
(B) Gold price Index of World Gold Council
(C) Share market index of Mumbai Stock Exchange
(D) None of the above
22. In which stock exchange, ‘currency futures’ trading was first started?
(D) All the above had the trading simultaneously
23. Which of the following committee is associated with the Review of Insider
(A) Sodhi Committee (B) Sinha Committee
(C) Tarapore Committee (D) Chandrashekhar Committee
24. Which of the following terms is not the terminology of the stock markets?
(A) Stock lot (B) Rights issue
(C) Red herring prospectus (D) KYC norms
25. ‘Innovation Lab’ has been launched by–
(A) Tata Consultancy Services (B) Infosys Tech
(C) Reliance Industries (D) Anil’s Reliance Communications
26. How many economists shared the Nobel Prize in Economics 2013 ?
(A) Only one got it (B) Two (C) Three (D) Four
27. The equity of Reserve Bank of India in National Housing Bank is–
(A) 49% (B) 51% (C) 71% (D) 100%
28. Which of the following nation has been the biggest trade partner during the
first nine months of 2013-14 ?
(A) U.S.A. (B) U.A.E. (C) China (D) Iran
29. What is meant by ‘White Lebel ATM’ ?
(A) ATM installed in Bank branches
(B) ATM installed outside bank branches
(C) ATM installed by non-banking companies
(D) Swipe machines installed at point of sale
30. ‘Learn and Earn’ Scheme of talent training has been launched by the union
government for the youth belonging to–
(A) Scheduled Caste (B) Scheduled Tribes
(C) Minorities (D) Muslim Lady Youths