1. As per the Fourth advance estimates of foodgrains for the year 2013-14 the
production of wheat was estimated at–
(A) 94.89 million tonne (B) 93.62 million tonne
(C) 92.46 million tonne (D) 95.96 million tonne
2. In National Mineral Policy (1993) which mineral was allowed for having
investment from private sector–
(A) Coal (B) Iron (C) Gold (D) Platinum
3. “World Economic Outlook” report is published by–
(A) IMF (B) World Bank (C) RBI (D) UNCTAD
4. Which bank in India performs duties of Central Bank?
(A) Central Bank of India (B) State Bank of India
(C) Reserve Bank of India (D) Both (A) and (B)
5. For the financial year 2014-15, the income tax exemption limit has been
(A) Rs. 2.0 lakh (B) Rs. 2.25 lakh
(C) Rs. 2.50 lakh (D) Rs. 3.00 lakh
6. As per 2011 Census data, which state in the country registers the lowest
(A) Uttar Pradesh (B) Bihar
(C) Chhattisgarh (D) Madhya Pradesh
7. Revenue deficit target for 2014-15 has been estimated in Union Budget 2014-15
(A) 2.0% of GDP (B) 2-4% of GDP
(C) 2.9% of GDP (D) 3.4% of GDP
8. Which of the two employment programmes have been merged in newly introduced
Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme?
(A) PMRY and NREP (B) NREP and REGP
(C) PMRY and REGP (D) PMRY
9. What is a ‘limited company’ ?
(A) In which shareholders possess the ownership limited to their paid up capital
(B) In which shares are issued
(C) A company of Government ownership
(D) A Registered company
10. The headquarters of RBI is in–
(A) Delhi (B) Kanpur (C) Mumbai (D) Nasik
11. When did the start SJSRY scheme?
(A) December 31, 1999 (B) December 1, 1996
(C) December 1, 1997 (D) December 1, 1999
12. Who is the new Chairman of Railway Board?
(A) Vinay Mittal (B) Arunendra Kumar
(C) Rajendra Kashyap (D) Yashwant Bhave
13. Rajeev Gandhi National Aviation Univers has been approved by the Union Cabin
to be established at–
(A) Amethi (B) Rae Bareli
(C) Hyderabad (D) Ghaziabad
14. Which sector constitutes the maximum share in National Income of India ?
(A) Primary (B) Secondary
(C) Tertiary (D) All the above have equal share
15. Which of the following quarter in 2013-14 registered the maximum GDP growth
(at factor cost at constant price) ?
(A) Q1 (B) Q2 (C) Q3 (D) Q4
16. India’s first Plastic Park is being developed in–
(A) Mumbai (B) Chennai (C) Bengaluru (D) Hyderabad
17. In which of the following city, the first women Post Office in the country
has been established in March 2013 ?
(A) New Delhi (B) Mumbai
(C) Kolkata (D) Noida
18. In which State a luxury train ‘Golden Chariot’ has been launched on the
lines of ‘Palace on Wheels’ ?
(A) Kamataka (B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Tamil Nadu (D) Andhra Pradesh
19. First share market in India was established in–
(A) Delhi (B) Mumbai (C) Kolkata (D) Chennai
20. ‘Namma Metro’ is the name given to metro rail service, recently started in
(A) Hyderabad (B) Bengaluru (C) Chennai (D) Pune
21. ‘BAFTA’ award is associated with–
(A) Banking sector (B) Cinema
(C) Insurance Sector (D) Tourism
22. ‘Mahila Sarnridhi Yojana’ was introduced on–
(A) October 2, 1992 (B) October 2, 1993
(C) October 2, 1995 (D) January 1, 1996
23. With which nation India has signed currency Swap Agreement in December 2012
(A) Singapore (B) Japan (C) Pakistan (D) Taiwan
24. Which of the following Indian company got the top rank among Indian
companies in Top 500 companies list of Fortune India ?
(A) Indian Oil Corporation (B) ONGC
(C) RIL (D) SBI
25. What is the target for foreign banks in India for lending to the priority
(A) 40% (B) 35% (C) 32% (D) 25%
26. Which of the following is a subsidiary of RBI?
(A) SIDBI (B) NABARD
(C) National Housing Bank (D) All the above
27. Which of the following corporate house is developing a port in Mundra
(A) Adani (B) Ambani (C) Goyanka (D) Birla
28. Which state has been placed at most developed state in India by the panel
headed by Raghuram Rajan?
(A) Goa (B) Kerala (C) Tamil Nadu (D) Punjab
29. The first Mangrove Zoo of India and also of the world is being established
(A) Jharkhali (West Bengal) (B) Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
(C) Bhubaneshwar (Odisha) (D) Near Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
30. The proposed venue of 9th Summit of G-20 is–
(A) London (Britain) (B) Petersburg (America)
(C) Brisbane (Australia) (D) Washington D. C. (America)