1. SEBI was established in—
(A) 1993 (B) 1992 (C) 1988 (D) 1990
2. The working of SEBI includes—
(A) To regulate the dealings of share market (B) To check the foul dealings in
(C) To control the inside trading of shares (D) All of these
3. Economic Planning is in—
(A) Union list (B) State list (C) Concurrent list (D) Not any specified list
4. Which Indian State has adopted the concept of 5 days-week on the lines of
Central Government ?
(A) Uttar Pradesh (B) Rajasthan (C) Tamil Nadu (D) Kerala
5. Which pair is not correct ?
(A) Rekhi Committee —Simplification of Export and Import
(B) Nanjundappa Committee —Railway fare
(C) Rangrajan Committee —Balance of Payment
(D) Goiporia Committee —Banking Service Improvements
6. Individual cannot open his account in—
(A) Urban Cooperative Bank (B) Regional Rural Bank
(C) RBI (D) Scheduled Commercial Banks
7. KVIC (Khadi and Village Industry Commission) was established in—
(A) Third Plan (B) Fourth Plan (C) Second Plan (D) First Plan
8. The main security guard of International Trade is—
(A) IMF (B) World Bank (C) WTO (D) IFC
9. Which percentage UTI Asset Management Company (UTIAMC) is going to divest ?
(A) 14% (B) 26% (C) 33% (D) 54%
10. Which sector got high rate of growth in its co-operative units ?
(A) Sugar (B) Cotton Textile (C) Jute (D) Cement
11. Nano knowledge city is being established at—
(A) Bangalore (B) Jaipur (C) Hyderabad (D) Chandigarh
12. Which states have not yet established any RRB ?
(A) Sikkim and Goa (B) Bihar and Rajasthan
(C) Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh (D) Nagaland
13. Which rank India attains in tobacco production in the world ?
(A) First (B) Second (C) Sixth (D) Fourth
14. Which district of Hindi speaking belt has firstly been declared as fully
(A) Narsinghpur (M.P.) (B) Palampur (H.P.)
(C) Jhunjhanu (Rajasthan) (D) Palamu (Bihar)
15. As a result of Green Revolution, which foodgrains had a reduced percentage
in total foodgrains production ?
(A) Wheat (B) Rice (C) Cereals and Pulses (D) None of these
16. Which sector constitutes the maximum share in National Income of India ?
(A) Primary (B) Secondary
(C) Tertiary (D) All the above have equal share
17. ECOMARC is a symbol related to—
(A) Export goods (B) Import goods
(C) Goods safe for environment (D) Best quality
18. India has the maximum foreign trade with—
(A) Japan (B) Germany (C) USA (D) UK
19. Which state ensures the maximum production of coffee in India ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Karnataka (C) Tamil Nadu (D) Kerala
20. Indian production of the tea in the world stands—
(A) First (B) Second (C) Third (D) Fourth
21. The new share Price Index (in dollar value) of Mumbai Share Market is—
(A) Dolex (B) Urex (C) Forex (D) Sensex
22. Tata Hydro Electric Project is a joint enterprise of India and—
(A) Nepal (B) Maldeev (C) Bhutan (D) Bangladesh
23. The thickest layer of coal is found at—
(A) Singrauli (B) Dhanbad
(C) Barauni (D) Sohagpur
24. The headquarter of OPEC (Organisation of Petroleum Countries) is at—
(A) Viena (B) Kuwait City
(C) Algeria (D) Tehran
25. The minimum number of women needed for making a ‘Working Group’ under DWCRA
(A) 20 (B) 15 (C) 10 (D) No minimum limit
26. ‘Mahila Samridhi Yojana’ was introduced on—
(A) October 2, 1992 (B) October 2, 1993
(C) October 2, 1995 (D) January 1, 1996
27. World Communication Day is observed on—
(A) May 15 (B) May 16 (C) May 17 (D) May 18
28. Which institution is known as ‘soft loan window’ of World Bank ?
(A) IFC (B) IDA
(C) IMF (D) Indian Development Forum
29. Which of the following Price Indices of India is considered for measuring
(A) GDP Deflator (B) CPI-AL/RL (C) CPI-IW (D) WPI
30. Contribution of agriculture to Gross National Product is approximately ?
(A) 14% (B) 15% (C) 16.5% (D) 17.5%