1. Blood group was discovered by–
(A) Alexander Fleming (B) William Harvey
(C) Landsteiner (D) Pavlov
2. DPT vaccine is administered to prevent diseases like–
(A) Diphtheria, Pertussis and Typhoid (B) Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus
(C) Dengue, Pertussis and Typhoid (D) Dengue, Polio and Tetanus
3. The disease that has been eradicated from the world is–
(A) Smallpox (B) Leprosy
(C) Poliomyelitis (D) Chickenpox
4. The main circuit-board of the system unit is the–
(A) computer program (B) control unit
(C) motherboard (D) RAM
5. Which of the following is billionth of a second?
(A) Gigabyte (B) Terabyte
(C) Nanosecond (D) Microsecond
6. Online Marketing is the function of which of the following ?
(A) Purchase Section (B) Production Department
(C) I.T. Department (D) A collective function of all staff
7. Customisation is useful for–
(A) Designing customer specific products (B) Call centres
(C) Publicity (D) Motivating the staff
8. The key challenge to market-driven strategy is–
(A) Selling maximum products (B) Employing maximum DSAs
(C) Delivering superior value to customers (D) Being rigid to changes
9. The famous tombs of the seven Qutub Shahi rulers are located close to which
of the following forts?
(A) Red Fort in Delhi (B) Agra Fort in Agra
(C) Golconda Fort in Hyderabad (D) Gwalior Fort in Gwalior
10. Who among the following Governors-General formed the Triple Alliance against Tipu Sultan ?
(A) Warren Hastings (B) Lord Cornwallis
(C) Lord Wellesley (D) Lord William Bentinck
11. The local time at a place is 6 A.M. when the G.M.T. is 3 A.M. What is the
longitude of that place ?
(A) 45 degrees E (B) 45 degrees W
(C) 120 degrees E (D) 120 degrees W
12. Public opinion gets an authoritative expression in a democracy through–
(A) Pressure groups (B) Public meetings
(C) Newspapers (D) Parliament
13. Which one of the following is not a determining factor of a country's
foreign policy ?
(A) Cultural conditions (B) Religious conditions
(C) National interests (D) Interdependence
14. What is the expansion of the term WAN in computer terminology?
(A) Wide Area Network (B) Wide Angle Network
(C) Word Application Network (D) Word Application Node
15. Tides in the sea have stored in them–
(A) Gravitational potential energy (B) A combination of all the three forms of
(C) Hydraulic energy (D) Kinetic energy
16. Delivery of developed foetus is scientifically called as–
(A) Abortion (B) Ovulation
(C) Parturition (D) Oviposition
17. Thyroxine hormone is secreted by–
(A) Adrenal gland (B) Testes
(C) Pituitary gland (D) Thyroid gland
18. What is the recent source of pollution of underground water?
(A) Thermal Power Stations (B) Biogas Plants
(C) Sewage (D) Landfills
19. The most stable eco-system is–
(A) Desert (B) Ocean
(C) Forest (D) Mountain
20. An ideal example of sustainable resource is–
(A) Afforestation (B) Farming
(C) Reforestation (D) Agroforestation