State Bank of India (SBI), General Insurance has given employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager, Deputy Manager/ Manager, Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Branch Operations Head, AVP/ SM, Senior Underwriting Manager and Executive/ Senior Executive vacancies.
SBI General Insurance Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
I. Vacancies in Claims
1. AVP/ Senior Manager – Fraud & Investigations
2. Manager – Claims Admin & Projects
II. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
3. Deputy Manager/ Manager – Learning & Development
III. Vacancies in Information Technology
4. Manager – Information Management
IV. Vacancies in Internal Audit, Control & Risk
5. Manager/ Deputy Manager – Risk Management
6. Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive – Internal Audit
V. Vacancies in Operations
7. Branch Operations Head
VI. Vacancies in Strategy & PMO
8. AVP/ SM – Strategy
VII. Vacancies in Underwriting & Reinsurance
9. Senior Underwriting Manager – Marine Insurance
10. Executive/ Senior Executive – Credit Insurance Service & Administration
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree/ Diploma in Law/ Forensics/ Financial Auditing for Post 1, Graduation or Diploma in any Discipline for Post 2, Graduation degree for Posts 3 & 10, Bachelors degree or higher for Posts 4 & 8, Graduation/ P.G for Posts 5 & 7, Chartered Accountant/ Graduation with Insurance as major subject for Post 6 and Graduation with Insurance qualification for Post 9.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.sbigeneral.in/ on or before 30-10-2014. After applying online, take print out of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website http://www.sbigeneral.in/.
2. Click on Careers and Fill the details.
3. Click on ‘Application Form’.
4. Fill all the details in the application form.
5. Save the Application Form.
6. Upload the saved application form.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-10-2014.